:-)

This is just a little diary of mine :) Welcome.

Daisypath Graduation tickers

Tuesday 6 October 2009

pening. pening. pening.

I am having a very big headache today

1st headache- College. I had just been told that I had been drifting away from my 1st sketchbook topic, and I was told to do new drawings at least 2 pages per day, plus a few developmental drawing pieces.aduhh..

my 2nd headache- I don't think I am strong enough to take over ibu's job at home. I need her..warghhh..It's not that I'm not strong enough, I just dunno what to do to satisfy ayah. Never thought it would be this hard.
and Raihan..she.. selagi tak disuruh, selagi tu dia tak buat. I asked her, 'dont you have any sense of responsibilities in this house?' and she said, 'not really'. adoi pening nye. pening. pening. pening.

I am so glad that I have a blog, at least I can write anything that I'm unhappy of here. Thank YOU!

Now I dunno what to cook for tonight, or whether I have to?

p/s I had just told raihan to make ayam goreng, coz my head is still feeling heavy, plus the very cold weather. I need some rest.

3 comments:

JOHOR MASTERBLOGGER said...

Sabare kina..

Unknown said...

baik. sabar..sabar..
ini siapa ye?

JOHOR MASTERBLOGGER said...

rindu jauh... kat Sakinah dan keluarga..