Things to do before I go back to Malaysia;
- Buy a rose fragrance (I really really really want this one.)
- Eat donner kebab, samosas, pastries, chips with cheese.
- Buy a new watch. It doesnt have to be expensive. I just would like to have one.
- Get Aero Mint and Doritos for Syafiq.
- Rent a car and go to the highlands (need to discuss for this one)
- Visit Kelvingrove Art Gallery and make sure I tour around the paintings area- complete.
- Send my paintings to Ian Watson.
- Go and see Mr Coyle, Mrs Mack and Mrs Wilson before I go.
- Oh I still haven't finished a portrait commission. aaahh!
- Sell my self-portrait to Mrs Mack. She has been waiting for me to sell it for 1 year!
- Teach ayah how to make any easy cooking dishes, probably telur dadar,or chicken soup. In case if someday he'll need to cook for himself.
- Teach Raihan any harder cooking dishes. She'll need to cook for ayah everyday after I'm gone.
- I wonder if I should get a HPV injection from my doctor?
Wah so many things to do! I only have about 2 weeks left in Glasgow. My ticket has been booked on the 27th Oct. Very soon eh. I am so excited to go back to Malaysia! But I feel kinda sad to leave Glasgow.. I feel like Glasgow is my home as well. I'm not sure whether I'll ever be here again. But when I think that someone is waiting for me in Malaysia, that really makes me happy and excited. It's like a dream. cant wait! :)
Malaysia here I come again!