:-)

This is just a little diary of mine :) Welcome.

Daisypath Graduation tickers

Tuesday 3 February 2009

Today, I know a few things

It's nearly 2am..I decided not to sleep yet..
coz each time I lay on my bed, my mind flew away...
thinking of so many things..
and, tonight, i dont want to think too much..i'm too tired for that


Today, I know a few things;
- I have a true friend... I havent noticed that until today..Thank you :)
- aku tak la seteruk yg aku sangka
- for the 1st time, I began to question my heart...am I strong enough to face all these from time to time? I havent found the answer yet..

and some other things that I dont want to mention.
However, I'm so thankful and relieved, for some reason.

Can't believe it's February already. I can't wait to go home, it has been like more than 4 years, and this is the 1st time i'm coming back to Malaysia; meeting with the people I've been missing so much, and the food I have been dreaming of all these years, it's going to be like a dream :)
Just a few months left Sakinah, be patient..ok?
ok, sabar2.

No comments: