:-)

This is just a little diary of mine :) Welcome.

Daisypath Graduation tickers

Sunday 16 May 2010

I found these winter photos in abang's computer, they were taken in November 2008. I think they're nice to be shared, and it reminds me how gloomy winter can be.


a rose covered with snow


a frozen spider-web




ibu in gloomy Queen's Park




feeding the ducks.. I pity them they must be cold, they don't have jackets


I can imagine how freakin COLD this is


frozen puddle that turned into ice pieces


the frozen puddle

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I made fish fillet, baked potatoes with some vegetables for lunch today. It's an easy cooking and inexpensive too. I made for 2, coz I thought abg might want to have some. But he went to his friend's wedding ceremony, so I ended up eating alone. Chitam came to accompany me.




It's raining very heavily at the moment, rough wind with the familiar sound it makes when it's windy in Glasgow :) I miss...


Raspberry cheesecake I made last 2 days


I really can't wait to start uni. Staying at home, sleeping and eating all day, I really need to get a life.



2 comments:

Ashin said...

sedapnye!!!!!! sy nak rase laen kali bwat tuk sy

JOHOR MASTERBLOGGER said...

Kina, ada masa jumpa di www.facebuku.nbi.com.my nanti boleh saya bincang pasal web promosi hasil karya Kina.. dan nak bincang pasal salasilah.. family tree