:-)

This is just a little diary of mine :) Welcome.

Daisypath Graduation tickers

Tuesday 25 October 2011

diwali

It's Diwali tomorrow, so in other words, it's holiday tomorrow. Uitm only gives us one day holiday while other universities provide 1 week holiday. Is it fair? NO.

So what's your plan for tomorrow? Currently I haven't got any plans yet, but I am planning to plan something. I have to submit a planned textile project on the day after tomorrow, and I still haven't planned and prepared anything, yet I am planning to have plans for tomorrow! Haha! Do you understand what I am saying? -_-!

It's the 2nd month of my 3rd semester, but I still have not received my allowance from Yayasan. I don't spend very much and I am trying to save as much as I can. I am also thinking how to make money while studying, the smart way of making money without having to spend so much time, do you perhaps have any suggestions?

I'm sleepy. Bye

No comments: